AboutUs History Contact Us Links Support Us

The Kanawha Valley Fellowship Home is well grounded in the community. The home was founded in the 1960's by a group of Alcoholic Anonymous members who thought recovering alcoholics would benefit from a more stable home life. 

The home was initially located in South Charleston.  During the late 1960's, it was moved to Charleston on Pennsylvania Avenue. In 1971, the KVFH was relocated to 1107 Virginia Street East, a house adjacent to and owned by the First Presbyterian Church. KVFH moved to 1121 Virginia Street East in August, 2005.

The First Presbyterian Church endorses the KVFHs vision to improve and expand services consistent with its mission and past history.  They also are committed to seeing the KVFH continue its mission in our community

The management of the KVFH is comprised of a volunteer Board of Directors (local businessmen and professionals), an executive director, and a live-in house manager.

1121 Virginia Street East | Charleston, WV 25301 | Phone (304) 342-8051 | Fax (304) 342-8053 | kvfh@kvfh.org

Home | About Us | History | Contact Us | Links | Support Us